- Partly purified copper with a blistered surface formed during smelting.More example sentences
- According to the Namibian chamber of mines, operations at the smelter complex were satisfactory, resulting in production of 17850 tonnes of blister copper.
- With the expansion projects on stream, production is poised to reach 30000 tonnes per year of blister copper from 2007 onwards.
- This followed the production of the first blister copper from the mine.
More definitions of blister copperDefinition of blister copper in:
- The British & World English dictionary