- A vote proportional in power to the number of people a delegate represents.More example sentences
- In part, that was because rule changes reduced the power of the block vote.
- And although he broke the trade union block vote at the party conference, his longer-term strategy for Labour was not entirely clear.
- As with last year, a secret panel will be awarding a single block vote to the value of an extra 20 per cent of the evening's total vote.
More definitions of block voteDefinition of block vote in:
- The British & World English dictionary