- Of the nature of or resembling a block or blocks: blocky graniteMore example sentences
- When I first saw them, I remembered that on our first date she had worn blocky black sneakers which I couldn't help but find sexy.
- The tight wire mesh seems out of synch with the blocky wood décor typical of state parks, and I am puzzled by its impenetrability.
- From behind blocky horn-rimmed glasses he blinked out at the world like a perpetually startled and slightly confused owl.
More definitions of blockyDefinition of blocky in:
- The British & World English dictionary