adjective (bloggier, bloggiest)• informal
- Characteristic of a blog or blogs: a lot of the journalism is quite bloggy, with opinions rather than factsMore example sentences
- I thought it would be interesting to discover what are the bloggiest Australian newspapers.
- I very much agree that the site needs to be bloggier.
- There are certainly a lot of hints, allegations and murmurs out there tonight, particularly on the bloggier part of the web, about what might be coming down the pike.
More definitions of bloggyDefinition of bloggy in:
- The British & World English dictionary