- A place where supplies of blood or plasma for transfusion are stored.More example sentences
- To find out more about donating blood, contact your community hospital or your regional blood bank.
- A request from the hospital transfusion services to the regional blood bank for assistance was initiated.
- Initially every industrial country strove to establish its own blood bank and transfusion service.
More definitions of blood bankDefinition of blood bank in:
- The British & World English dictionary