- another term for blood sausage.More example sentences
- It came with a blood pudding that had been steamed in apple juice, and then we went down the street to a Belgian Waffle place for dessert.
- Dried fish, blood pudding, and smoked lamb are all traditional foods associated with the autumn slaughtering season and the limited methods for preserving meat in earlier times.
- Odysseus is forced to box another beggar and is rewarded with blood pudding and wine when he wins.
More definitions of blood puddingDefinition of blood pudding in:
- The British & World English dictionary