noun(usually blood sports)
- A sport involving the shedding of blood, especially the hunting or killing of animals: cockfighting, bullfighting, fox hunting, and other blood sports • figurative politics is a blood sportMore example sentences
- It's not a blood sport - hunting and sport are two words that cannot go together.
- Fox hunting is the only blood sport to have survived.
- In my opinion fox hunting is just a blood sport with no purpose.
More definitions of blood sportDefinition of blood sport in:
- The British & World English dictionary