- A short loose-fitting jacket, typically bloused and finishing at the waist.More example sentences
- Slouchy drawstring pants, a blouson jacket with crystal cuffs, stretchy mini skirts and tiny mid-riff tops.
- There's also the too-young, perpetually fashion-free pastel shirts, the too-tight jeans and the blouson leather jackets; sartorial choices suggesting he shops by catalogue with his eyes shut.
- Basic forms like blousons or trench-coats, shirts or T-shirts, skirts or pants, are always enriched by new unexpected, ironic elements.
early 20th century: from French, diminutive of blouse.
More definitions of blousonDefinition of blouson in:
- The British & World English dictionary