- A low-growing plant of the borage family that bears bright blue flowers and spreads by means of runners.
More example sentences
- Omphalodes verna, family Boraginaceae
- For visitors, blue-eyed Marys and Virginia bluebells provide a visual delight in the spring.
- Virginia bluebells, wild sweet William and blue-eyed Mary are never disappointing.
- First they were interspersed in the carpet of blue-eyed Marys and then they formed their own carpet as the terrain sloped up into the highlands.
More definitions of blue-eyed MaryDefinition of blue-eyed Mary in:
- The British & World English dictionary