Definition of boatel in English:
1A waterside hotel with facilities for mooring boats.
- These seafood restaurants and boatels have since been relocated to facilitate reclamation works.
- Also, I've heard a lot about the botels, and people seem to like them, but I've never experienced one.
- The botel can offer our exclusive saloon for conveying business conversations and conferences.
2A ship moored at a wharf and used as a hotel.
- The proprietor, Bob Blanc, has plans to construct what he calls ‘boatel’ units - simple accommodations for the yachties using the marina.
- The hotels on the water are called botels.
- Today, it's the home of rent-a-party-barges called ‘Boatels.’
Definition of boatel in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan