- A small float placed on a fishing line to hold the hook at the desired depth.More example sentences
- The fishing is catch-and-release, and the young anglers are outfitted with cane poles and spincast outfits rigged with bobbers and hooks.
- The bobber from a fishing line became entangled in a tree.
- Both men were usually in the boat, one rowing and the other dropping a weighted float bobber on the datolite.
More definitions of bobberDefinition of bobber in:
- The British & World English dictionary