(in full bobblehead doll)
A figurine with a disproportionately large head mounted on a spring so that it bobs up and down, often made as a caricature of a famous person.
- One of my friends wanted to send me a Yankee bobblehead.
- On Tuesday, 24 bids had been placed on the Seabiscuit bobblehead, including one for $44.
- He is a paper mannequin, making his appearances, nodding and smiling like a bobblehead, saying nothing.
- Example sentences
- Most of us want to convince ourselves that we aren't surrounded by bobble-headed yes people.
- But as he so suavely invited you to the dance, you were a tongue-tied, bobble-headed idiot.
- Throw in some 70s music, a ton of bad puns, chop-socky humor, cartoony, bobble-headed characters and what you have is Kung Fu Chaos, which may be best described as a solid fighter that likes to party hearty.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.