(in full bobblehead doll)
Definition of bobblehead in English:
A figurine with a disproportionately large head mounted on a spring so that it bobs up and down, often made as a caricature of a famous person.
- One of my friends wanted to send me a Yankee bobblehead.
- On Tuesday, 24 bids had been placed on the Seabiscuit bobblehead, including one for $44.
- He is a paper mannequin, making his appearances, nodding and smiling like a bobblehead, saying nothing.
- bobble-headed adjective
- Example sentences
- Most of us want to convince ourselves that we aren't surrounded by bobble-headed yes people.
- But as he so suavely invited you to the dance, you were a tongue-tied, bobble-headed idiot.
- Throw in some 70s music, a ton of bad puns, chop-socky humor, cartoony, bobble-headed characters and what you have is Kung Fu Chaos, which may be best described as a solid fighter that likes to party hearty.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.