(in full bobblehead doll)
A figurine with a disproportionately large head mounted on a spring so that it bobs up and down, often made as a caricature of a famous person.
More example sentences
- We know Elvis would not disapprove of the tens of thousands of impersonators, the velvet paintings, the collector plates, the bobble-heads.
- The blonde grinned and her friends kept nodding like brainless bobble-heads.
- The bobble-heads are hardly incisive political commentary, but they do send a message that Schwarzenegger ought not be taken too seriously.
- More example sentences
- Apparently, the Governator is planning on suing an outfit that makes bobbleheaded dolls of him.
- Most of us want to convince ourselves that we aren't surrounded by bobble-headed yes people.
- But as he so suavely invited you to the dance, you were a tongue-tied, bobble-headed idiot.