Definition of bodega in English:
1A small grocery store, especially in a Spanish-speaking neighborhood.
- Johnson smoked American Spirits, and Melissa hadn't seen a bodega or smoke shop since arriving in the afterworld.
- Both brands outsell American coffee in Miami-Dade County and are sold nationwide in bodegas and many supermarkets.
- Exit the highway, and just over the hill are pre-World War II apartment buildings, bodegas, tire repair shops, and other small neighborhood businesses.
1.1A wine shop or wine cellar.
- Four classes of sherry bodega are recognized by the Consejo Regulador.
- The grotto occupies the basements of two former bodegas on a dimly lit stretch of Ludlow Street, just above Delancey Street.
- Stopping at the little Cuban bodega on the strip, he bought himself some expresso to go and opted for a long walk along the surf to clear his mind.
Words that rhyme with bodegaAntigua, beleaguer, eager, intriguer, leaguer, meagre (US meager), reneger, Riga, Seeger, Vega
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan