- A bag used for carrying a corpse from a battlefield or the scene of an accident or crime.More example sentences
- Outside, I saw a body bag being carried by two policemen to an ambulance.
- At that moment two officers came down the narrow winding stairway carrying a body bag.
- She tried not to think that the body bag she had just seen carried away contained the lifeless corpse of someone that she had known.
More definitions of body bagDefinition of body bag in:
- The British & World English dictionary