- Relating to or denoting a very tight-fitting style of clothing: the approaching season is all about big earrings and body-con dressesMore example sentences
- Devoid of make-up rather than trussed up in the body-con dresses she tends to favour, she appears as the genuinely pretty girl she is.
- Physical challenges, outside your comfy-on-the-couch zone, give you a sense of accomplishment and girl-powerness that simply can't be emulated by wearing a body-con dress.
- This figure hugging Italian jersey dress is perfect for this season's 'body-con' trend and is available in a whole host of colours.
1990s: shortening of body-conscious.
More definitions of body-conDefinition of body-con in:
- The British & World English dictionary