- The process of communicating nonverbally through conscious or unconscious gestures and movements: his intent was clearly expressed in his body languageMore example sentences
- I became more conscious of my body language and my level of physical contact.
- Every dance has it own body language and includes movements that may be richly comic when we analyze them.
- They read body language and eye movements so that they know when they're saying things.
More definitions of body languageDefinition of body language in:
- The British & World English dictionary