- A cosmetic surgical operation to remove or improve the appearance of loose skin or sagging flesh on various areas of the body: the body lift is a more radical procedure than a traditional tummy tuckMore example sentences
- After bariatric surgery, or surgery for obesity, when there's a lot of skin fold rolling extra, then the surgery would be much more extensive: a body lift, a tummy tuck and an extended scar.
- A range of beauty treatments can also be had—anything from deep cleansing to a body lift, which is "the ultimate lifting treatment for abdomen, buttocks and breast."
- Body lift makes tighter the affected regions and tones by retexturing the skin and reinforcing the network.
More definitions of body liftDefinition of body lift in:
- The British & World English dictionary