- The smell of the human body, especially when unpleasant.More example sentences
- First of all, when you said humans were never attracted to the smell of body odour, you couldn't have been more wrong.
- All around us the landscape was black, and permeated by a smell like week-old body odour covered up by cheap deodorant.
- The offender is described by police as grubby and tatty looking, with a very strong smell of body odour.
More definitions of body odorDefinition of body odor in:
- The British & World English dictionary