- A woman’s one-piece undergarment that covers the torso and legs.More example sentences
- A clingy body stocking complements a floor-length skirt with a pareo tied at the waist for flair.
- Over a black body stocking she was wearing a red corset, panties, stockings and boots, along with elbow length red gloves.
- Fresh out of drama school, he played the role of the Earthworm in a theatre production of James and the Giant Peach - squirming atop a vast plastic fruit while dressed in a Lycra body stocking.
More definitions of body stockingDefinition of body stocking in:
- The British & World English dictionary