- A close-fitting one-piece stretch garment for women, typically worn for sports.More example sentences
- Undaunted, the fledgling entrepreneur returned to Los Angeles, where she took her original bathing suit blocks and spun out an entire line of sexy, skin-tight bodysuits, cat suits, leggings and dresses.
- Dressed in dark blue one-piece bodysuits, they wore black vests, gloves and boots, with black helmets that covered their faces with a smooth mirrored silver visor.
- Our kneeling hero is basically wearing a one-piece bodysuit with boots and a headband.
More definitions of bodysuitDefinition of bodysuit in:
- The British & World English dictionary