- Wooden paneling.More example sentences
- In addition to the suite of furniture, the gallery contains important paintings by French artists along with a set of eight panels of boiserie.
- Moyer learned that on the sections of these pieces with recessed carved leaf decoration, the method used was oil gilding, which was usually reserved for gilding boiserie.
- The objects he purchased included a Henri II boiserie, an iron gate from the Chateau de Versailles, and Italian Renaissance furniture.
mid 19th century: French.
More definitions of boiserieDefinition of boiserie in:
- The British & World English dictionary