- The visual quality of the out-of-focus areas of a photographic image, especially as rendered by a particular lens: a quick, visual survey of the foreground and background bokeh of a variety of lensesMore example sentences
- It is easily light enough for a handheld supertelephoto lens, but what would the bokeh be like?
- Many buy this lens to escape the often poor bokeh of the Vega, but is it really better?
- Some folks feel the best bokeh has an undefined, blurred edge.
More definitions of bokehDefinition of bokeh in:
- The British & World English dictionary