The trunk of a tree.
- Many larger trees showed cankered boles and parasite-bloated boughs.
- Having maneuvered through the boles of the blue trees of the grove and into the open plain beyond, Saffron and Hawk decided to head off in the direction of a grassy hillock they spotted about a kilometer away.
- A few dead boles of tree stood scattered across the infertile land as the child faded from view, though not from distance.
Words that rhyme with bolebarcarole, bowl, cajole, coal, Cole, condole, console, control, dhole, dole, droll, enrol (US enroll), extol, foal, goal, hole, Joel, knoll, kohl, mol, mole, Nicole, parol, parole, patrol, pole, poll, prole, rôle, roll, scroll, Seoul, shoal, skoal, sole, soul, stole, stroll, thole, Tirol, toad-in-the-hole, toll, troll, vole, whole
Fine, compact, earthy clay, typically of a reddish color, used as a pigment.
- After polishing to achieve a smooth skin, a reddish or pink bole is applied and this is polished again.
- Petrovich also makes frames out of lead, steel, iron or bole finishes.
- The earliest are a restrained palette of blues, whites, then a touch of sage-green, manganese purple, and finally the sealing-wax red of Armenian bole.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.