- A small bomb.More example sentences
- Cluster bombs contain as many as 200 smaller bomblets and up to 30% of these fail to explode on impact but, like landmines, remain deadly for many years.
- We are calling on the British Government to commit to clearing up unexploded ordnance, including the cluster bomblets that have been left behind.
- There is a significant ‘dud rate’ of about 5% which leaves many unexploded bomblets littering the ground with the potential to explode years later.
More definitions of bombletDefinition of bomblet in:
- The British & World English dictionary