- A customs-controlled warehouse for the retention of imported goods until the duty owed is paid.More example sentences
- Goods may also be moved from one bonded warehouse to another bonded warehouse without the payment of duties and VAT.
- However, customs officials are encouraging long-term storage of wine away from bonded warehouses.
- They are transported by ship to East London in South Africa, placed in bonded warehouses before being loaded onto auto-carriers for the road trip to Namibia.
More definitions of bonded warehouseDefinition of bonded warehouse in:
- The British & World English dictionary