- 1(Of meat or fish) having had the bones removed before cooking or serving: boned turkey with cranberry stuffingMore example sentences
- Something like the same effect occurs in one of Italy's most celebrated dishes, Arrosto di maiale al latte, in which a boned pork loin is braised in milk.
- This boned ham comes from western China and is basted with a honey sauce throughout cooking and is eaten wrapped inside small steamed buns.
- Whatever your favorite types of meat - boned chicken breast, lean cuts of beef or even pork - buy large discounted packages.
- 3(Of a garment) stiffened with strips of plastic or whalebone to give shape to the figure or the garment.More example sentences
- Finally came the gown, which might consist of a boned bodice and stiffened skirt to match.
- The bride wore an ivory satin dress with a boned bodice, scooped neckline, full skirt, a long train, tiara of crystals and a veil with small crystals at the hem.
- The bridesmaid wore a boned bodice and full-length skirt in claret red heavy satin, and a claret and gold feather headdress.
More definitions of bonedDefinition of boned in:
- The British & World English dictionary