Definition of bonehead in English:
A stupid person.
- The mere mention of the words ‘far right’ calls forth an image of tattooed boneheads or the spectre of the notorious Ku Klux Klan.
- This is not a time for the content owners to be short-sighted boneheads…
- The larger point that the boneheads who so despise the media need to appreciate is that the mainstream American press is better than it's ever been.
- Example sentences
- Sadly, though, boneheaded sexism is on the rise throughout the rock scene.
- So no matter how boneheaded an incompetent manager I am, my department is 100% guaranteed to be profitable as long as I'm good at keeping my receipts?
- Being boneheaded is not something to strive for.
Words that rhyme with boneheadRoundhead • arrowhead
Definition of bonehead in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.