- 1(Of a piece of meat or fish) having had the bones removed.More example sentences
- This was a superb boneless fillet of fish, with a lovely garlic flavour through it.
- Turning a batch of fresh-caught fish into boneless fillets requires a skilled hand and a good knife.
- A pork chop, which has a bone, will lose more of its weight than a boneless pork cutlet.
- he collapsed bonelessly into an easy chairMore example sentences
- The boy groaned and collapsed bonelessly to the ground.
- The blindfolded prisoner collapsed bonelessly to the floor.
- When I picked her up, she lolled limply, bonelessly.
More definitions of bonelessDefinition of boneless in:
- The British & World English dictionary