- Crushed or ground bones used as a fertilizer.More example sentences
- During the autumn, apply an organic fertilizer such as bonemeal mixed with a little dried blood, or use a timed-release bulb food.
- Always wear a dust mask when you apply bonemeal, guano, or any other type of fertilizer that's dusty.
- Each spring, the Hills' roses are fed with a mix of controlled-release fertilizer, blood meal, and bonemeal.
More definitions of bonemealDefinition of bonemeal in:
- The British & World English dictionary