- A group of people who meet regularly to discuss books that all the members have read.More example sentences
- Throughout the semester he will also be running a "Great Catholic Authors" book group.
- There seemed to be a couple of boisterous book groups meeting there.
- A group of friends who meet in a Manchester pub to discuss their favourite literature have been named the best-read book group in Britain.
More definitions of book groupDefinition of book group in:
- The British & World English dictionary