1A page of a book.
- The top layer (of three) is no thicker than a book page but comes with 15-20 layers of cells which migrate from below in two weeks ending up dead on the surface.
- Just promise me you'll give that phone book page to the police, and forget about doing anything stupid.
- In this book, the typical paragraph is more than a hundred words long, with some longer than a full book page.
2A page of a newspaper or magazine devoted to book reviews.
- It does irritate me when I see kids just out of university working away in the book pages as if the review is just a bit of idle opinionating.
- A leading Moscow newspaper recently asked me to write a piece for their book pages on Russian novels published in English.
- The fact that she still managed to fill the book pages every week is testament to her willingness to pull reviews out of thin air when needed.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.