- A person who binds books as a profession.More example sentences
- The other quarter did everything from mining coal to making paper flowers; they worked as tanners and carpenters, typesetters and bookbinders.
- And endpapers are the four blank pages at the beginning and end of a book, included by the bookbinder to give the book additional strength.
- The organisers of the Spring Fling have helpfully split the huge region up into six routes, each taking in basketmakers or bookbinders, ceramicists or cobblers.
- More example sentences
- Traditional bookbinding included three tools that have threads in wood.
- ‘Leather for bookbinding isn't like shoe leather,’ he said.
- This workshop will introduce participants to basic techniques and materials of bookbinding with an emphasis on how the process informs the product.
More definitions of bookbinderDefinition of bookbinder in:
- The British & World English dictionary