Denoting a system of algebraic notation used to represent logical propositions, especially in computing and electronics.
- Indeed, today, all computers are based on Boolean algebra, another example that mathematics is often a hundred years ahead of its time.
- It began the algebra of logic called Boolean algebra which now finds application in computer construction, switching circuits etc.
- Then in 1934 he published two papers on Boolean algebras.
A binary variable, having two possible values called “true” and “false.”.
- The full Boolean is available from the main page search box and supports nesting.
- Its search defaults to a Boolean AND and supports phrase searching with quotation marks.
- There are two types of options, Boolean (true/false) options and those that take a value.
Words that rhyme with BooleanAcheulian, cerulean, Friulian, Julian, Julien
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of Boolean in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.