- An outlying residential district of a city that is expanding rapidly: a sprawling boomburb of nearly 800,000 peopleMore example sentences
- Strip malls are commonplace on the outskirts of boomburb and decaying town alike.
- In a world where place matters less and less, where place is being obscured by boomburbs, microburbs, and edge cities, I loved the name 'St. Petersburg Times'.
- Boomburbs have emerged in the wake of higher cost of living, congestion and lack of open spaces in cities, literally pushing any new development on the fringes of city-limits.
More definitions of boomburbDefinition of boomburb in:
- The British & World English dictionary