- (Of a task or undertaking) ineffectual; useless: words at this pass were vain and bootlessMore example sentences
- I wasted two weeks trying to redesign the front page, which was bootless; I ended up redoing it with new graphics which are nearly identical to the old.
- After the bootless repair mission, Gnat napped and I worked.
- But arguing with people who don't want to hear is fundamentally bootless.
More definitions of bootlessDefinition of bootless in:
- The British & World English dictionary