- A program that loads an operating system when a computer is turned on: Linux’s GRUB bootloader can be used to select which operating system you’d like to boot intoMore example sentences
- You can append arguments to the command line from the bootloader.
- Once the lock on the bootloader is breached, the media lockout won't be technologically defensible.
- The PC has no hard, floppy or CD-ROM drive, so some other device must provide the bootloader and bootable image.
More definitions of bootloaderDefinition of bootloader in:
- The British & World English dictionary