1A native or inhabitant of the Balkan country Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- It is no surprise because Bosnia-Herzegovina is a patchwork of Christian and Muslim, Croat, Serb, and Bosnian, Orthodox and Catholic.
- Sokolov tried a slightly different line than the one he played against Short, but once again the Bosnian drew a blank.
- Danis Tanovic, a Bosnian, wrote and directed the film.
Relating to Bosnia and Herzegovina, its people, or their language.
- Their mission is to survey an area of forest on the Bosnian border.
- The series of films has been put together by some of the leading names in world cinema, including Britain's Ken Loach, Hollywood actor/director Sean Penn and Bosnian film-maker Danis Tanovic.
- The villagers were interested to hear the CD that had raised so much money and had such an impact on their lives and it wasn't long before an impromptu session of Bosnian and Irish folk music was under way.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of Bosnian in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.