(also bottle blonde) derogatory
Definition of bottle blond in English:
(Of a woman’s hair) of a light blond shade, as though artificially lightened or bleached.
- It's a story of a very English glamour: of leopard-print chairs, flock carpets, diamonds, heavy décolletage and bottle-blonde hair.
- Today she's milky white in the London sunshine, bottle-blonde hair cropped and quiffed, a palisade of lashes guarding ice-blue eyes.
- After her eyes, and her swollen cheekbones, her most striking feature is her bottle-blonde hair.
nounBack to top
A woman with artificially lightened blond hair.
- I think I took in most of the information, despite being a bottle blonde, but there was something which was distracting me.
- A bottle blonde with a tan leaning toward that cured leather look, she had the unmistakable aura of a woman who had, on more than one occasion, awakened in an unfamiliar bed wearing some cowboy's shirt.
- Supper came from the same barbecue joint where I recently eavesdropped on a conversation between a bottle blonde and her young friend.
Definition of bottle blond in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia