- The bacterial toxin involved in botulism.More example sentences
- They also suggest that the drug could be mass-produced and stockpiled as a deterrent to the use of botulism toxin, or botulin, as a weapon.
- In Japan, the use of hyaluronic acid and botulin toxin is not officially permitted for plastic surgery, but the health ministry allows doctors to decide whether they can be used or not.
- Workers have unearthed buried bombs they say are loaded with anthrax, aflatoxin and botulin toxin, and inspectors are analysing the contents.
More definitions of botulinDefinition of botulin in:
- The British & World English dictionary