- A condition that is required to be satisfied at all or part of the boundary of a region in which a set of differential equations is to be solved.More example sentences
- Generation differences may provide a boundary condition for certain organizational theories, particularly those involving employees' social contracts.
- In this work, the authors solved the spherical diffusion equation with a special boundary condition that models the presence of a single domain on a sphere.
- The fact that we did not incorporate the boundary condition in equations 6 and 8 implies that our log-likelihood values are only approximate.
More definitions of boundary conditionDefinition of boundary condition in:
- The British & World English dictionary