- One who pursues a criminal or seeks an achievement for the sake of the reward.More example sentences
- The blonde girl surmised that the boy was either playing the part of a soldier or a bounty hunter, but most likely the latter.
- A bounty hunter hunts down criminals and brings them in for justice, then takes the reward.
- She was a very well known slave trader, and a profitable bounty hunter.
More definitions of bounty hunterDefinition of bounty hunter in:
- The British & World English dictionary