- The tabulated results of a baseball game or other sporting event, with statistics given for each player’s performance.More example sentences
- I have the box scores of the doubleheader, but could you please print the box score of that last game in Baker Bowl?
- I would appreciate it greatly if you reprinted the box score of that game, played on September 8 or 9.
- Is it possible for you to give us a box score of the game?
More definitions of box scoreDefinition of box score in:
- The British & World English dictionary