- A heavily padded mitten worn in boxing.More example sentences
- The dojo had punching bags, boxing gloves, a fountain that was in the corner of the room, which I presumed was for meditation.
- They stock every conceivable type of ball, as well as darts, boxing gloves, punchbags, headguards, snooker cues, goggles, running spikes and karate suits.
- And given the high number of heavily manicured nails hidden under boxing gloves here, it seems unlikely this lot will be trading in their femininity just yet.
More definitions of boxing gloveDefinition of boxing glove in:
- The British & World English dictionary