(or girl band)
- A pop group composed of attractive young men (or young women) whose music and image are designed to appeal primarily to a young teenage audience.More example sentences
- It's a pretty open secret in the music industry that it's easier to launch a boy band than a girl band.
- A lot of people consider this group, given their fashion sense and hair design, to be a boy band.
- There is somewhere a boy band called LFO, apparently standing for Lyte Funky Ones.
More definitions of boy bandDefinition of boy band in:
- The British & World English dictionary