- Abnormally slow heart action.More example sentences
- The most common adverse effects are dizziness, worsening of heart failure, symptomatic bradycardia, and hypotension.
- Adverse drug effects, which were more common in the rhythm control group, included bradycardia (abnormally low heart rate) and lung problems.
- Overdrive pacing might improve cardiac function, and thus pulmonary congestion might be ameliorated in patients with heart failure or bradycardia.
late 19th century: from Greek bradus 'slow' + kardia 'heart'.
More definitions of bradycardiaDefinition of bradycardia in:
- The British & World English dictionary