- Mental ability; intelligence.More example sentences
- In the decades following the first universal robots, I expect a second generation with mammallike brainpower and cognitive ability.
- The relationship between human brainpower and robotic intelligence is to form the basis of a lecture at Swindon's De Vere Hotel.
- The team will be heading to the Cambrian Mountains in Wales in June for the four-day event, which will test their strength, stamina and brainpower.
More definitions of brainpowerDefinition of brainpower in:
- The British & World English dictionary