- The extent to which consumers are familiar with the distinctive qualities or image of a particular brand of goods or services.More example sentences
- In fiscal 2001, Saputo increased market penetration and brand awareness among consumers using innovative promotions.
- For the consumer, brand awareness may be stimulated by a familiar package or an even more general stimulus such as colour.
- The bicycle maker reckons its planned listing will boost brand awareness among mainland consumers and investors.
More definitions of brand awarenessDefinition of brand awareness in:
- The British & World English dictionary