- An instance of using an established brand name or trademark on new products, so as to increase sales.More example sentences
- Gore followed with GoreTex, the monster brand extension that produces waterproof, breathable fabrics.
- However, he does voice strong - and often controversial - opinions on the issues of growth, brand management and brand extension.
- They don't just want the 30th brand extension of some established service.
More definitions of brand extensionDefinition of brand extension in:
- The British & World English dictionary