- 1A name given by the maker to a product or range of products, especially a trademark.More example sentences
- They have a bigger co-pay for the brand-name product, and a still higher co-pay for the most expensive drug.
- Companies will continue to advertise their brand-name products to the hilt.
- Not one was a brand-name drug produced by a big pharmaceutical company!
- 1.1A familiar or widely known name: [as modifier]: younger writers who clamber toward brand-name statusMore example sentences
- Under this interpretation, brand name is at least as important as Web site domain name.
- Another weakness typical of our time is to turn an artist's best-known work into a kind of brand name.
- It goes without saying that you'll have to pay a premium for its uniqueness and brand name.
More definitions of brand nameDefinition of brand name in:
- The British & World English dictionary