Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world. Previously inhabited in large part by Tupi and Guarani peoples, Brazil was colonized by the Portuguese, who imported large numbers of slaves from West Africa to work on sugar plantations. The country was proclaimed an independent empire in 1822 and became a republic after the overthrow of the monarchy in 1889
Words that rhyme with Brazilbill, brill, Camille, chill, cookchill, dill, distil (US distill), downhill, drill, Edgehill, Estoril, fill, freewill, frill, fulfil (US fulfill), Gill, goodwill, grill, grille, hill, ill, instil, kill, krill, mil, mill, nil, Phil, pill, quadrille, quill, rill, Seville, shill, shrill, sill, skill, spadille, spill, squill, still, stock-still, swill, thill, thrill, till, trill, twill, until, uphill, will
- Bertholletia excelsa, family Lecythidaceae
- Other foods to stay clear of are tree nuts (such as almonds, cashews, Brazils, hazelnuts and walnuts), sesame seeds, fish, shellfish, eggs and dairy produce.
- Nut and raisin mixes (homemade with unsalted cashews, hazelnuts, Brazils, pecans and a few chocolate chips to make it more exciting) are filling snacks.
- Almonds, walnuts, cashews and Brazils are widely used in many foods.
- Genus Caesalpinia, family Leguminosae: several species
- Many were impossible for Huguette to do by herself, such as the engraving of a cross in rock-hard Brazil wood or the levitation of crosses and relics by invisible means.
- Brazil wood is great to reduce sugar in the blood and remove gallstones from the kidneys.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.